Add to Favorites

Bullseye - We need your feedback!

in General Discussion.

23rd Jan 2010 11:58:07 CET

# 9949

Siepher

Oh oh me get up and I see a lot of people new in the forum, I like it :). For the community grow I´m going to put the bullseye new trailer in various spanish forums that I visit normally.

That's great! This community is awesome, everyone is so helpful and with I'm sure Zero Point Software appreciate all the support they can get!

Badge

23rd Jan 2010 12:07:54 CET

# 9953

madwolf

@DamnRandall, welcome!

Good point about naming it magazine! I dont think anyone brougth it up before you. Out of curiosity, whats the difference between that and ammunition clip?

If its supposed to be called magazine to be realistic I think there is a good chance ZPS will change it... For example they changed the reload animation when one from the community mentioned that no way would people have their finger near the trigger while reloading ;)

Difference between a clip and a magazine

Badge

23rd Jan 2010 15:45:00 CET

# 9978

KabraxisObliv

Fantastic. Keep up the good work.

Bullseye is a lot of fun. Graphics are really good and sounds and especially the music are awesome.

I would like a feature to turn off/fade out the crosshair as well. Or in general a harder difficulty in the full game with less interface.

Do you think there will be another payment method to upgrade to Spearhead/Frontline in near future? Click&Buy? I would upgrade immediatelay then. :)

Badge

23rd Jan 2010 15:53:07 CET. Edited 0 minutes after.

# 9982

Siepher

Fantastic. Keep up the good work.

Bullseye is a lot of fun. Graphics are really good and sounds and especially the music are awesome.

I would like a feature to turn off/fade out the crosshair as well. Or in general a harder difficulty in the full game with less interface.

Do you think there will be another payment method to upgrade to Spearhead/Frontline in near future? Click&Buy? I would upgrade immediatelay then. :)

The idea of other payment methods have been brought up before, even by me, but they've been turned down for some reason.

I'd wish there would be something else than Paypal too, because my bank and Paypal doesn't really go hand-in-hand.

We can hope that they'll add another one some day though. :)

Badge

23rd Jan 2010 15:57:09 CET

# 9983

forgefire

actually I dont recall anyone from zps saying "we wont support other methods of payment"....

But I am curios Kabraxis what part of the interface would you want to turn off (besides crosshair) ?

Badge

23rd Jan 2010 16:02:06 CET

# 9985

KabraxisObliv

Pretty good question, haha. :)

Well, maybe there's a health bar in the full game... If not, crosshair only.

Badge

23rd Jan 2010 19:09:44 CET

# 10013

Renacer

Jeg bemærkede at nogle af "bad guys" havde skudsikker vest på. Jeg tænkte måske kunne vi også få nogle med hjelm på?

English:

I noticed some bad guys with bulletproof vest', and i thought why not add some with helmets?

Badge

23rd Jan 2010 19:18:43 CET

# 10017

Siepher

Jeg bemærkede at nogle af "bad guys" havde skudsikker vest på. Jeg tænkte måske kunne vi også få nogle med hjelm på?

English:

I noticed some bad guys with bulletproof vest', and i thought why not add some with helmets?

And exclude headshots? B-but, headshots is the only thing I know of!

Welcome to the community, it's nice with more fellow danes to support this company and game. :)

Badge

23rd Jan 2010 19:30:21 CET. Edited 1 day after.

# 10478

Roundhouse

Heyo! I would really like to have a quick restart button. like, you press TAB and then f1. something like that. (:

Badge

23rd Jan 2010 22:19:32 CET

# 10153

nyyt

Great minigame! Would love to play more, but after getting 5 stars on everything I sort of ran out of the "need" to play. Some sort of leaderboard could be a nice motivation boost. Also hi.

Badge

23rd Jan 2010 22:20:46 CET

# 10155

Siepher

Great minigame! Would love to play more, but after getting 5 stars on everything I sort of ran out of the "need" to play. Some sort of leaderboard could be a nice motivation boost. Also hi.

Hi,

Your high-scores are looking great, but you're still lacking a few achievements! ;)

Week 4 should bring global leaderboard back, like we had when Bullseye was in beta. :)

Badge

23rd Jan 2010 22:21:26 CET

# 10156

Astalano

What is week 4? Next week?

Badge

23rd Jan 2010 22:23:27 CET

# 10158

Siepher

What is week 4? Next week?

Yes, week 4 starts Monday, 25th of January.

Badge

23rd Jan 2010 22:23:59 CET

# 10159

Astalano

How'd you know? o.0

Badge

23rd Jan 2010 22:25:41 CET

# 10160

nyyt

Hi,

Your high-scores are looking great, but you're still lacking a few achievements! ;)

Week 4 should bring global leaderboard back, like we had when Bullseye was in beta. :)

Booyah :D. Yeah I'll be getting the last few achievements ASAP.

Badge

23rd Jan 2010 22:27:54 CET. Edited 0 minutes after.

# 10162

Siepher

How'd you know? o.0

Because we use that system in Denmark.

Week 1 starts the first Monday after New Years Eve, and it ends the following Sunday. Then the Monday the day after the end of Week 1 is the beginning of Week 2 and so on.

Badge

23rd Jan 2010 22:30:03 CET

# 10163

Astalano

Oh right.

Badge

23rd Jan 2010 22:50:00 CET

# 10171

Zanpaaaaaaaaaaa

I've been playing FPS a lot for a few years now. For me, on of the most important feature in this kind of game is the "feeling" of the weapons. I like to "feel" when I hit my target, to "feel" each bullet I shoot.

That's the main reason why I dislike Counter-Strike, for example. The weapon feeling is just terrible. On the other hand, some games, like Killing Floor or Urban Terror, managed to create really enjoyable weapons.

I just discovered about Unity and IM, and I have to say I didn't hope much of this engine (and this game).

But I tried Bullseye. And... wow! That's some awesome gun control you got there, guys. If you can get through and release the game, while keeping the feeling of the weapons as good as in this little preview, it will no doubt be awesome.

I now look forward for the next updates to the IM project, for I just can't wait to be shooting at shark-tigers with this beauty of a SMG!

I also have great hopes for a multiplayer part, of course players vs. players but also cooperative.

I just can't give you financial support now, and I'm sorry about this. But I wish you the best luck in this project! I'm sure you will be able to get through it!

Badge

23rd Jan 2010 22:59:15 CET

# 10173

Siepher

I've been playing FPS a lot for a few years now. For me, on of the most important feature in this kind of game is the "feeling" of the weapons. I like to "feel" when I hit my target, to "feel" each bullet I shoot.

That's the main reason why I dislike Counter-Strike, for example. The weapon feeling is just terrible. On the other hand, some games, like Killing Floor or Urban Terror, managed to create really enjoyable weapons.

I just discovered about Unity and IM, and I have to say I didn't hope much of this engine (and this game).

But I tried Bullseye. And... wow! That's some awesome gun control you got there, guys. If you can get through and release the game, while keeping the feeling of the weapons as good as in this little preview, it will no doubt be awesome.

I now look forward for the next updates to the IM project, for I just can't wait to be shooting at shark-tigers with this beauty of a SMG!

I also have great hopes for a multiplayer part, of course players vs. players but also cooperative.

I just can't give you financial support now, and I'm sorry about this. But I wish you the best luck in this project! I'm sure you will be able to get through it!

As I've said to all the other newcomers - don't worry about financial support for now, as long as you are here on the website, you've already done some part!

If you decide to become active in the community, that's even better.

For the love of the game.

Badge

23rd Jan 2010 23:56:41 CET

# 10183

KabraxisObliv

One more question...

As far as I understood the last reloading ability makes you reload faster when zooming in. Well, is it right?

Cause it's really rare for me that I'm reloading fast and I'm always zooming. Sometimes I reload before the magazine is empty, sometimes it is happening automatically.. but in "normal" speed with the "long" reloading animation.

Did I misunderstood it?

Badge

You need to sign in to post messages.