Add to Favorites

Bullseye - We need your feedback!

in General Discussion.

29th Oct 2011 23:17:07 CET

# 66658

Bazoozle

I wish there were more weapons to use, but I like how I'm able to quickly customize my weapons with scopes and silencers.

What impresses me most is how quickly and cleanly it ran. Considering that my laptop isn't the best for gaming, the whole package was really good.

Badge

31st Oct 2011 10:08:57 CET

# 66680

LordMord

I wish there were more weapons to use, but I like how I'm able to quickly customize my weapons with scopes and silencers.

What impresses me most is how quickly and cleanly it ran. Considering that my laptop isn't the best for gaming, the whole package was really good.

The next slice will have more Weapons.

Badge

11th Nov 2011 22:04:10 CET

# 66870

z1nus

A friend recently showed me IM. Looks really promising and I like the general idea. Anyways here are my two cents:

BE is amazingly addictive. I like how the weapon handles, very smooth and precise. The animation of how the room changes from challenge to challenge is also cool. The computer voice one hears talking in the background from time to time is neat and adds to the already nice atmosphere. I like the idea that manual reload is faster than automatic and the sound shortly before I run out of bullets. The way to change attachments is also convenient.

I feel though that the FOV is a bit too narrow. Also the option to toggle (instead of keep pressing RMB) to aim down the barrel would be nice. I get a bit of a cramp in my wrist because as I concentrate I press RMB harder than needed. Lastly I can't seem to find the page where I can look at all my unlocked achievements. I see the four recent ones, but it says I've unlocked 9.

Badge

12th Nov 2011 10:42:39 CET

# 66889

Kendzi

Hello and welcome to the forums, z1nus.

Special thanks to becoming Spearhead right away! You can find your Bullseye statistics by clicking 'Bullseye Campaign' right below your profile. Or following this link.

Your feedback is of course much appreciated. Let's see how Deadlock will turn out to be...:)

Badge

21st Nov 2011 00:07:27 CET

# 67024

radon_ita

Congratulations on the release guys, although I am a bit disappointed that the following features did not make it into the release:

• Feature to turn off cross-hair
  • Feature to restart the challenge
  • Feature to exit the challenge
  • Feature to choose firing mode
  • Activation of local cache

Apart from that, good job, especially on the new challenges as well, they are great fun! Back to the game!

same for me

Badge

24th Nov 2011 16:33:57 CET

# 67173

pedromarin

If the game graphics will be like Bullseye graphic, battlefield 3 or MW3 will be like a atari game. Now a question: How can i help you guys in the game development (i'm a graphic designer, i'm poor). :D

Badge

24th Nov 2011 19:22:31 CET

# 67195

LordMord

If the game graphics will be like Bullseye graphic, battlefield 3 or MW3 will be like a atari game. Now a question: How can i help you guys in the game development (i'm a graphic designer, i'm poor). :D

Hi pedromarin,

Pre-Order the game, if you can't tell your friends. But you can't make models or something for them, cause it would be to hard to ensure the quality of everything if more people would start doing so. (We had multiple discussion about this.)

Nice that you like it so fare, hope to see you around.

Badge

19th Dec 2011 15:13:15 CET

# 68240

ECO4

One thing i say for any games: it should be able to chose more than one weapon ;) everyone as his opinions this is my opinion and i think is very good!

Badge

19th Dec 2011 18:31:39 CET

# 68241

LordMord

One thing i say for any games: it should be able to chose more than one weapon ;) everyone as his opinions this is my opinion and i think is very good!

There will be 27 different weapons in the final game.

Badge

20th Dec 2011 14:39:54 CET

# 68278

FieserMoep

Hey Folks,

first things first, this game looks realy awsome and Its gameplay could be what I missed a long time in FPS. Skill should aways be very Important for handling a weapon and to be effective with it, I hope that you will be true with your promise that this game will be hard to master cause we got tons of arcarde shooters like MW3 or BF3 on the Market who dont realy need skill if you compare them to older shooters. ATM I am only speakin of the weapon handling.

Though I missed one essential thing on Bullseye, a Fireselector. Even todey all modern military issued Weapons of the SMG and AR Classification have Fireselectors for atleast Semi- and Full-Auto. I Realy hope that this will be included for the most Weapons in IM too, atleast some weapons could have 3 Modes, with a Burst, or they exchange their Full-Auto for the Burst. But atleast for a so ambitios Shooter this should be included. Its such an easy function but you dont see it in all the big blockbusters. But imagine an Elite Spearhead squad that runs nearly out of ammo, they would do the Semi-Auto to conserve their Ammo, to make each shot controlled and count.

And my last Wish: Let us please know what weapons we would get.^^ I realy hope of such a weapon like the Penetrator of Fear, a big kaliber Gun, shoting Spikes or Bolt with a Kickback, a Recoil of Doom but atleast a Mannstoping power worth it. It should come with a 10 Spikes magazin or so and only semi-automatic, no weapon for spraying and very hard to handle in combat, but in the end, mastering it, should be worth it.

Just my two Cents FieserMoep****

Badge

24th Dec 2011 17:09:28 CET

# 68545

ratshady

It's been a long time since i've been here cus my pc broke down and I had to build another one.The game look's awesome and I cannot wait til it's released.

Badge

26th Dec 2011 14:51:14 CET

# 68714

hypro

hello there is a problem with bullseye and when i load the mission it comes out all blue could you sort out this problem

Badge

26th Dec 2011 20:58:01 CET

# 68746

heks

@hypro: what are you specs? I've never heard of your problem before...

Badge

07th Jan 2012 21:44:09 CET

# 69599

onemanarmy

using mozilla will best fit it

Badge

24th Mar 2012 11:46:48 CET

# 74445

Vandalism

Bullseye : I like it soo much , it's pretty awesome !****

Badge

05th Apr 2012 01:07:08 CET

# 74946

sonic174

when i got unity on my new PC i loaded this up and my screen movement was choppy yet the other things went smooth

Badge

02nd May 2012 10:34:11 CET. Edited 1 hour, 35 minutes after.

# 75823

LudGar

I recently have bought myself this game and now started the game and now have a problem with the font ingame. The letters only show as rectangle, so i cant see what im clicking.

I'm running the game with Google Chrome (18.0.1025.168 m)

Any Solution fixing it?

EDIT: After Chrome Update or the Restart its now working. EDIT: Now i have the same problem with the Running Man Game.

Badge

16th May 2012 01:55:14 CET

# 76360

oatsl

I love the game. Found it through kongregate. Played bullseye there then heard about it here, thought I'd check it out. I was really disappointed with the gameplay on this site because I use a laptop and I can no longer zoom. Could you guys please map a zoom key for your minigames?

It was even more frustrating when I found out I could shoot with the left control key, but it is still hard to zoom and aim using this process.

I write this because I love the game and I really want to see more of what you guys have in store!

Badge

22nd May 2012 09:43:49 CET. Edited 1 minute after.

# 76562

z1nus

As I mentioned in another thread I recently found Bullseye on Online3DGames. The weird things is now, when I play the embedded version on that site it's Bullseye 1.0.3, however when I play it on the IM Website it's only 1.0.1.

I cleared the cache in the Unity webplayer to no avail and I'm using Firefox 12.0.

In other news: the loading screen music is fanastic.

Badge

22nd May 2012 12:19:01 CET

# 76567

LordMord

As I mentioned in another thread I recently found Bullseye on Online3DGames. The weird things is now, when I play the embedded version on that site it's Bullseye 1.0.3, however when I play it on the IM Website it's only 1.0.1.

I cleared the cache in the Unity webplayer to no avail and I'm using Firefox 12.0.

In other news: the loading screen music is fanastic.

The version 1.0.3 is the one that is hosted on kongregate. The version 1.0.1 is the correct one for IM.

Badge

You need to sign in to post messages.