Add to Favorites

Bullseye - We need your feedback!

in General Discussion.

22nd Jan 2010 18:51:29 CET

# 9780

batfastard

Loving the new levels. Can't wait till i can sign up for a spearhead. Only problem is that the mouse sensitivity is a little bit out on the default setting. On the beta it was perfect but now it seems just slightly too fast. And no matter how fine I tweak the settings in game if I change the default its too slow.

Badge

22nd Jan 2010 19:00:33 CET

# 9781

Kattis

Ha ha I just played Bullseye on my laptop with only the mousepad on a mobile internet connection, and it actually kind of worked! Kind of. It was a total disaster score-wise, but it was fun!

Badge

22nd Jan 2010 19:03:44 CET

# 9782

Siepher

Ha ha I just played Bullseye on my laptop with only the mousepad on a mobile internet connection, and it actually kind of worked! Kind of. It was a total disaster score-wise, but it was fun!

Don't worry, with the proper training you'll definitely beat some scores!

Apart from that, welcome to the community, and welcome amongst the Spearheads. :)

If you want to see some exclusive gameplay content from Game Developers Convention 2008, email Gert at gert@haarjorgensen.com, and sign the NDA.

This offer is exclusive to Spearheads. :)

Badge

22nd Jan 2010 19:05:35 CET. Edited 6 hours, 37 minutes after.

# 9854

Siepher

Also, I would like to report an achievement bug in Bullseye, this one:

• Aspiring Perfectionist
    Complete 5 challenges with 5 Stars

I have received the following two other achievements in this group, but not the first one.

• Halfway to Perfection
    Complete 12 challenges with 5 Stars

• I beat the Developers!
    Complete 21 challenges with 5 Stars

UPDATE:
After a F5, the two other achievements have disappeared as well. Now I've lost all three of those achievements.

UPDATE2:
They are showing correctly now, it's just weird, I was awarded "I beat the Developers" earlier.

Badge

22nd Jan 2010 19:10:11 CET

# 9786

AlphaBoy

just saw your new "trailer" from Bullseye on Gametrailers. it was great :)

Badge

22nd Jan 2010 19:14:34 CET. Edited 0 minutes after.

# 9789

LurkerLito

I have to say after playing bullseye I am more inclined to join the spearhead unit. If the game's gun handling is similar to this I have to say I like it a lot. Wasted a bit too much time on this when I should be doing something else ;).

Badge

22nd Jan 2010 19:16:56 CET. Edited 5 minutes after.

# 9792

Siepher

I have to say after playing the demo I am more inclined to join the spearhead unit. If the game's gun handling is similar to this I have to say I like it a lot. Wasted a bit too much time on this when I should be doing something else ;).

Don't worry, you're not the only one!

Badge

22nd Jan 2010 19:17:01 CET

# 9791

Kattis

Don't worry, with the proper training you'll definitely beat some scores!

Apart from that, welcome to the community, and welcome amongst the Spearheads. :)

If you want to see some exclusive gameplay content from Game Developers Convention 2008, email Gert at gert@haarjorgensen.com, and sign the NDA.

This offer is exclusive to Spearheads. :)

Thank's Siepher! Yes I will definitely have to play more and earn some scores... As it worked here (on a train) with this compurer I guess it will work splendidly at home.

Badge

22nd Jan 2010 20:21:27 CET

# 9796

FreeMad

It's great. To bad i am a disaster in playing shooters with a mouse.
Is their some way to make this work with a controller?

Badge

22nd Jan 2010 20:43:12 CET

# 9798

Vargas

Thanks for bullseye ^^ ! Just a problem: it seems that it crashes easily on firefox , everytime i leave fullscreen , i tested with opera and no problem , but i upgraded to firefox 3.6 (just released ) before playing , the problem comes perhaps from firefox . It seems that bullseye loads faster with opera too. I ll try to bring you more informations , but it is all that i know about the problem for the moment , sorry...

PS : nearby spearhead ^^ , in one week ^^

Badge

22nd Jan 2010 21:00:12 CET

# 9801

Annihilator27

Any chance on fullscreen for IE users?

Badge

22nd Jan 2010 21:01:10 CET

# 9802

Siepher

It's great. To bad i am a disaster in playing shooters with a mouse.
Is their some way to make this work with a controller?

For now, I don't think so.

Badge

22nd Jan 2010 21:36:22 CET. Edited 1 minute after.

# 9807

Artemesia

If this is the level of quality we get from a teaser shooting range, I can't wait to see what a real level might be like. Consider me incredibly blown away.

One thing I noticed however, is that when using the iron sights the bullets tend to go a bit to the left instead of directly straight. Maybe it's just my monitor. Working as intended?

Badge

22nd Jan 2010 22:56:09 CET

# 9812

madwolf

If this is the level of quality we get from a teaser shooting range, I can't wait to see what a real level might be like. Consider me incredibly blown away.

One thing I noticed however, is that when using the iron sights the bullets tend to go a bit to the left instead of directly straight. Maybe it's just my monitor. Working as intended?

I have the same problem.. anyone else? Iron sight only that is...

Badge

22nd Jan 2010 23:27:08 CET

# 9814

ajkula

hello!! i've go troubles!! when it says " initialising bullseye " it stays so for hours!! couldnt there be some gauge or % indicator?! well thanks!!

Badge

22nd Jan 2010 23:29:35 CET

# 9815

Astalano

Well, it does have a bar that fills up if that's what you want.

Badge

23rd Jan 2010 00:32:58 CET

# 9825

Deman

Great game, only thing I miss is mouse sens being saved and being in digits. In every game the digits are the same so I always put it on 2. But this game has no sens digits.

Badge

23rd Jan 2010 01:21:58 CET

# 9843

forgefire

quick question: Have the lower difficulty challanges been changed so that it requires a better score to get 5 start? Or have I just gotten worse at the game?

If it has been changed...good! ;)

The new levels are also very cool (those I have tried so far any way) Pursuit is a lot of fun :)

Badge

23rd Jan 2010 01:37:38 CET

# 9850

madwolf

quick question: Have the lower difficulty challanges been changed so that it requires a better score to get 5 start? Or have I just gotten worse at the game?

If it has been changed...good! ;)

The new levels are also very cool (those I have tried so far any way) Pursuit is a lot of fun :)

Yes

Badge

23rd Jan 2010 01:41:29 CET. Edited 1 minute after.

# 9855

Siepher

The achievements are nice and all, but it would be awesome if there was a method to track how long into the specific achievements you are.

For example, in this achievement:

• Veteran
    Complete a total of 400 challenges with a minimum of 3 Stars

Badge

You need to sign in to post messages.