Add to Favorites

"Shares for Support Medals Giveaway" FAQ

in General Discussion. This thread is set to STICKY.

24th Dec 2011 17:46:36 CET. Edited 1 minute after.

# 68551

Aj

Nocheiner,

Im looking at buying "quite a sum" of support medals before the 31st (so not long!!) and was looking for some help to figure it out, as it is quite abit of money so double checks dont hurt!

lets say im looking at increasing how many shares i will receive to 1000, i currently have 80 medals. would this mean another 920 medals to equal the 1000? or is there some minus the first 30 thing going on so i will need more? i got abit confused there.

Also must i only buy them before the cut off (31st dec, 2011) and then the transfer email will be sent to me sometime early next year?

I have sent Gert a reply with similar questions, but i dare say hes a pretty busy man and seeing as you have the biggest number ive spotted i thought i will ask you and hope you check in the next few days! Any help is appreciated. Cheers, Aj

Badge

24th Dec 2011 19:40:53 CET. Edited 3 hours, 18 minutes after.

# 68583

Nocheiner

Nocheiner,

Im looking at buying "quite a sum" of support medals before the 31st (so not long!!) and was looking for some help to figure it out, as it is quite abit of money so double checks dont hurt!

lets say im looking at increasing how many shares i will receive to 1000, i currently have 80 medals. would this mean another 920 medals to equal the 1000? or is there some minus the first 30 thing going on so i will need more? i got abit confused there.

Also must i only buy them before the cut off (31st dec, 2011) and then the transfer email will be sent to me sometime early next year?

I have sent Gert a reply with similar questions, but i dare say hes a pretty busy man and seeing as you have the biggest number ive spotted i thought i will ask you and hope you check in the next few days! Any help is appreciated. Cheers, Aj

I'll try to answer your questions as best as I can.

You have to get AT LEAST 30 medals to get 30 shares, after that it is 10 shares for 10 medals.

If you buy AT LEAST 1000 medals, you will get 10% extra shares.

So if you buy 920 more medals, in addition to your 80 medals, you have 1000 medals total, and you will get 1100 A-shares of ZPH.

The current cut-off for getting shares for medals is 31.12.2011, and the transfer agreement will be sent to all who are eligible for shares after that.

Gert MAY extend the Giveaway, but there is no guarantee for that.

That is the reason why I will be buying several more medals before the deadline.

Badge

25th Dec 2011 03:17:07 CET

# 68605

Aj

Excellent thanks mate.

I was just concerned about buying 5 grands worth of support and not getting them, though i have a feeling they would do something for me even if i wasnt eligible for some reason, they seem like those kinda guys to me.

Well bye bye current savings account. oh you will be so empty come the new year.

For the love of the game.

Badge

25th Dec 2011 04:21:30 CET

# 68608

Nocheiner

Excellent thanks mate.

I was just concerned about buying 5 grands worth of support and not getting them, though i have a feeling they would do something for me even if i wasnt eligible for some reason, they seem like those kinda guys to me.

Well bye bye current savings account. oh you will be so empty come the new year.

For the love of the game.

Same here :)

FTLOTG.

Badge

30th Dec 2011 21:08:15 CET. Edited 3 hours, 17 minutes after.

# 69143

Nocheiner

Fellow Marines.

Because of our, the I.M. communities, continued interest and support, Gert has extended the "Shares for Support Medals Giveaway" for the whole of 2012!

See Gert's post here.

FAQ updated 31.12.2011

I think there is only one thing left to say this year:

For the love of the game!

Badge

03rd Jan 2012 12:42:40 CET

# 69257

GMneku

Fellow Marines.

Because of our, the I.M. communities, continued interest and support, Gert has extended the "Shares for Support Medals Giveaway" for the whole of 2012!

See Gert's post here.

FAQ updated 31.12.2011

Awesome!~ Question - what happens with I haven't seen anything since the initial end date? I've sent the stuff require by Mr. Gert, but I'm not too sure if we're waiting until the end of the Giveaway, or if I messed something. Please let me know.

Badge

04th Jan 2012 00:23:18 CET. Edited 2 minutes after.

# 69272

Nocheiner

Fellow Marines.

See Gert's post here.

FAQ updated 31.12.2011

Awesome!~ Question - what happens with I haven't seen anything since the initial end date? I've sent the stuff require by Mr. Gert, but I'm not too sure if we're waiting until the end of the Giveaway, or if I messed something. Please let me know.

The latest information I have is, that after the current cutoff everyone who is eligible for shares will recieve a new transfer-certificate.

After this is signed and both it and your ID send back to Gert, the certificate should be send to everyone.

If you have already sent all the necessary ID-documents, then sending the signed certificate should be enough.

Badge

04th Jan 2012 02:24:30 CET

# 69283

Aj

yewww. i see purple! :P

whole of 2012 eh? ohh so i didnt need to send myself broke then LOL.

Well, i dare say you will have your work set out for you to stay on top this year Noch! Cry shares and let loose the sharks of war!

Badge

04th Jan 2012 05:01:06 CET

# 69288

Nocheiner

yewww. i see purple! :P

whole of 2012 eh? ohh so i didnt need to send myself broke then LOL.

Well, i dare say you will have your work set out for you to stay on top this year Noch! Cry shares and let loose the sharks of war!

If you didn't help pushing the "shares given" counter over the 10.000 mark, which Gert said would have to be the minimum, I'm not so sure he would have extended the Giveaway.

So thank you for buying "quite a sum" of support-medals.

Your investment will make the future of I.M. more secure.

Badge

04th Jan 2012 08:00:09 CET

# 69338

Saijin_Naib

I look forward to buying more in the coming time, but finances dictate otherwise :C

Badge

04th Jan 2012 20:04:38 CET

# 69406

Nocheiner

I look forward to buying more in the coming time, but finances dictate otherwise :C

Still all of 2012 ahead of us.

A lot can happen in 1 year.

Badge

05th Jan 2012 02:26:21 CET

# 69425

Aj

I will hit 10k before 2013.

Now ive said that i better make sure i can live up to it!

Badge

05th Jan 2012 04:42:46 CET

# 69429

Nocheiner

I will hit 10k before 2013.

Now ive said that i better make sure i can live up to it!

I really hope you can make the 10k mark in 2012.

Badge

22nd Feb 2012 09:54:38 CET. Edited 3 minutes after.

# 72219

Nocheiner

For anyone who is wondering if the shares-certificates have been sent to the supporters, here is a picture of community-member Hral with the digital version of his shares-certificate.

Badge

11th Jul 2012 04:34:15 CET

# 78803

GMneku

Nothing as of yet fellow marines. Please keep us posted Noch.

Badge

11th Jul 2012 14:02:48 CET

# 78823

Nocheiner

Nothing as of yet fellow marines. Please keep us posted Noch.

Have you seen Gert's new post HERE?

If you don't have one yet, send Gert an E-mail and ask.

His E-mail address is in the Briefing Room in the "Uncle Gert’s “Shares for Support Medals Giveaway” post.

Badge

12th Dec 2012 10:01:48 CET

# 85816

VictoryIsOurs

Cool :D

Badge

31st Dec 2012 17:19:02 CET

# 86227

Arbetaren

I don't know if I have gotten an email regarding the shares. Is it sent out automatically or manually?

Badge

31st Dec 2012 18:30:21 CET

# 86229

Nocheiner

I don't know if I have gotten an email regarding the shares. Is it sent out automatically or manually?

Have you already sent the signed agreement and your personal information to Gert?

Badge

31st Dec 2012 19:27:08 CET

# 86231

Athrun_Nailo

I have a similar question and I have not received a copy of a signed agreement to send back with my information. I joined during the Kickstarter campaign which was after the quarterly deadline for share updates. So it is possible that I just need to wait.

Badge

You need to sign in to post messages.