Uncle Gert’s “Shares for Support Medals Giveaway”
published Friday, 25 Feb. 2011, 15:00 by gert
This is the home of Uncle Gert's “Shares for Support Medals Giveaway”, an initiative by majority shareholder Gert offering community members co-ownership in Interstellar Marines!
UPDATED 10th of July 2013
My name is Gert Haar-Jørgensen, the majority shareholder in Zero Point Holding A/S (ZPH), the company that owns all IPR (Intellectual Property Rights) for the Interstellar Marines franchise.
I've decided to give away a few of my personal shares in Zero Point Holding A/S for Support Medals purchased here on InterstellarMarines.com:
Gert may not be Lvl16 in Bullseye, but he’s the primary reason why we’re still here today!
The “Shares for Support Medals Giveaway”
- To ALL community members owning 30 Support Medals or more, I will personally give away 30 of my shares in ZPH + 10 additional shares for every 10 additional Support Medals owned; Hence if you own 100 Support Medals you'll receive 100 of my shares in ZPH.
- Furthermore I've decided to give away 10% additional shares to community members owning 1000 Support Medals or more; Hence if you own 1000 Support Medals, you'll receive 1100 of my shares in ZPH and if you own 4000 Support Medals you'll receive 4400 of my shares in ZPH and so on.
- Support Medals are purchased in the [store] via PayPal and go directly into the PayPal account of Zero Point Holding A/S avoiding any ideas of misappropriation.
- "Shares for Support Medals Giveaway" FAQ - [Available here]
- Giveaway Ending: When ALL "Shares for Support Medals" have been given to our awesome community!
We've created 9 badges for all our "Super-Supporters" in game colors we all know and love!
- Every quarter (4 times a year), all Community Members owning 30 Support Medals or more will be informed via email about their share-entitlement.
- Community Members provide me with full name, address, photo-id and signs a Transfer Agreement with me (Please see below).
- The official ZPH share-register is updated with the Danish authorities (Companies House, Inland Revenue etc.) and ZPH Share Certificates (PDF) is sent via email to all community shareholders complete with issue-date, share-number (from the official ZPH share-register), full name and total shares owned.
- All 19.500 of my ZPH shares available in this giveaway are A-Shares with full voting rights.
The Transfer Agreement covers that the eligible Community Member takes on responsibility for registering his/her shareholding as appropriate in their country / jurisdiction and, in the case of future dividend payments (if we are so lucky), that they personally submit to paying all taxes etc. due from these as well as provide account details etc. for electronic transfers (or collects at own expense) etc., to avoid a back-lash, either way, in the future.
Final words and thoughts
I have my fellow shareholders’ approval for transferring my shares to Support Medal owners, but have to emphasize that this is a personal initiative of mine, which means that all inquiries and feedback have to be directed at me (firstname.lastname@example.org), not ZPH or ZPS.
In the end I would rather share the potential upside, with the ones that truly matter; You - the IM community - than selling big chunks to “suits” that do not share our passion for games!
FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME,