published Thursday, 10 March 2011, 15:00 by ZPSHicks

Jack Torillo and his research team on an expedition deep inside the northern forests of quadrant 24, just 50 clicks from ITO's colony on Valhalla.

Full Picture of the Week media section available [here]

Important Note:
Future entries will get its own Blog entry (like this one) and are also added to the new [Picture of the Week] Media Section.

Comments

3 years, 1 month ago

First comment, woot! I wonder if this picture indicates any outdoor environments in the game? That would be pretty interesting. Also, since this is my first public comment, I just wanna say to you guys at Zero Point that I think this whole thing you're doing is awesome!

3 years, 1 month ago

Goddamn this concept art is sweet!

Sell these as posters to raise money and I will buy them!

3 years, 1 month ago

Umm... That is last weeks picture of the week.

3 years, 1 month ago

@JerryRought
It is the last weeks picture. They just moved the Picture of the Week in to the Media section and are going to make an extra post, starting withe this one, for each picture. And today we should get the this weeks Picture.
Hoppfully it is as great as this one.

3 years, 1 month ago

So will there be any ground levels, not only in space?

3 years, 1 month ago

I agree with Russacky, some posters would be sweet!

3 years, 1 month ago

Looks pretty spiffy, I'm looking forward to seeing this area in game.

Just a minor note, a quadrant implies a quarter. It seems like a little bit of a misnomer in how it is used in the text. Perhaps zone or sector would make for a better word. Just a thought

soooo how much inteactivity will we be expecting on these outside areas XD ????

Listing Picture of the Week articles (sorted by date)