Interstellar Marines now on Steam

published Wednesday, 3 July 2013, 15:00 by ZPSBozar

We’re proud to announce that Interstellar Marines is finally available on Steam Early Access!

Attention Marines!

Interstellar Marines is available on Steam and right now you’re literally only a few clicks and $14.99 away from playing our dream game in the making!

image

Below is a new video that highlights what exactly to expect from Interstellar Marines on Steam, including all our ambitious plans and ideas for the future:

Where there's a will, there's a way

Creating Interstellar Marines has been a helluva ride so far, and is still far from over, but we’re on the right track and we’re extremely excited to invite you on our journey to create the game of our dreams – one update at a time.

Head on over to our Steam store page and check it out!

FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME,
Your team at Zero Point Software

Comments

yay!

"yay" is spot on :)

Well done on a pretty successful launch so far. I really hope IM can stay in the top 10 sales list a bit longer!

I just grabbed up my Spearhead edition! Any chance that you guys will be adding Linux support during the Early access? Thanks guys for making an awesome game. This is probably the best FPS indie game I've ever played.

Don't worry mate, we'll add Linux support as soon as humanly possible!

How do I go about getting a steam key to access this? I'm already a Spearhead and I don't care to pay any more.

check out your profile page here on the site - note that there are *2* keys there - use the early access spearhead one, just to make sure it is linked in such a way so they can see you are an old spearhead

Thanks!

How do i get my Spearhead all content game access on Steam ??????

UPS just saw. sorry :-)

Typical
typing before reading :-)

Oh man, please let the next update be jumping. There are areas of these maps that are absolutely useless without it.

i am soooooooooooo happy for you guys, sucks i have to buy it again on steam, but i will gladly knowing that you guys are such a passionate development team who will surely add lots more content to this wonderful dream. you definitely will get more sales now that its on steam.

FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME!!!!

^^ woops lol i have keys

you actually have no less than *3* keys in total because you supported early! Remember to activate the early access spearhead key just to make sure your account is linked correct for further content

Really liked the game!

I think that the steam game is pretty empty, and you should add the "Running man" and "Bullseaye". If that's done, more players would buy.

Thanks For The Attention!
:D

i hate to be THAT guy but i dont think its smart to start selling on steam before the multiplayer is ready. if i dit not know about the game and jost pickt it op on steam whit only one weapon and no jumping or crunching ill feel pist and would not try it agen and tell my frinds to stay away from it.
so im hoping that there will be some update fast to keep the interest alive.

but i hope im wrong and you guys sell a lof og steam copys

wait we have to buy it again on steam?

No, go to your profile -> edit profile, and the steam key should be at the bottom.

I'm not seeing my steam keys in my profile. Help?

And of course the person who posts 1 minute before me has the answer. I swear I read the thread first!

Many a feature are still missing (early access), but it still is a promising start. According to those videos about the game, i believe it's going to be perfect. by the way, Netrom6000, i believe that if people are even a little interested in this game or it's genre, they're going to buy it on steam. The trailer in steam was perfect, which will probadly bring quite a bunch of buyers, no matter if there is just one weapon and a couple o' features missing. Plus, there was no mention of these things on steam, at least i didn't read it :)

OH YEA, just bought spearhead here.(look at my badge) and used my key on steam.see ya playing deadlock on steam.

I was checking out the forum, when a question sprung up in my head; are only the spearheads at the game's homepage listed in the credits, or also those of us who bought the game on steam but didn't bother using the steam codes here to activate the spearhead membership?

so what about us who bought the spearhead addition on steam and cant get our spearhead thing on the website D:

Congrats guys!!! You deserve a private space station.

MEGATALICNA47 I believe eventually your account here will be linked to your steam account, Look on the forum and you might find where ZPS said that.

I Brought The SpearHead Edition On Steam!! So Where Do I Connect My Steam Account The Site? And "Canyoncl" I Didn't Found It...

There is currently no way to connect them. That has to be added to the website first (and they only got one programmer so it might take a bit as he has to focus on other stuff first)

@SonOfPandora: just to clarify: ALL spearheads gets added to the credits. Doesnt matter if you get it one steam or here on the website

Man I really need to check the article section more often. Look how late I am to this joyful party :(

But sad things aside, I'm so happy IM is now on Steam. And like old Forgey says, I hope IM can remain in the top 10 sales list.

yay i would really like it if you would add more than 1 wepon in multi player and cant wait for co-op keep up the good work and you should add like a small burst jet pack and classes that are customisable :)

Thanks for the info, Forgefire, it's a relief to hear that :)

By the way, is there any kind of article for suggestions about the game, unless the developers have already chosen what they're going to include in the game?

So I just bought the Spearhead edition from steam and now I'd like to know how I can get the spearhead medal.

I tried IM on Steam and i cant express how much i love this game.
To ZeroPointSoftware: You make the gaming world much better, and this game litterally is the best game i´ve tried yet. You guys do a great job!

FTLOTG

YES I AM GETTING THIS!

I cannot wait for this game to get even better on Steam. I've already purchased my special edition shame that I can link it to hear and get my special profile. Rest assure I've already bought many of my friends this game and told them to not expect much right now since its pretty much alpha if you can even call it that. Still I like the direction the developers are taking if they do this like Minecraft this game will probably become just as famous

Where do you find the key if you already bought the game?

I bought the game on Steam before visiting the website for the first time, and I have no idea how to access my game now.

@Frozen: Check your profile page up top - then go under the edit option, and there it is!

@StreetsDisciple: It will be in steam, just like any other game you buy from there.

To clarify to StreetsDisciple.. it *is* in steam. So just go and play it now! :)

hey guys I'm new to all this early access stuff haha. Game looks sweet like but I got it off steam about a day ago, it says I have bought and to play now but nothing happens when I click 'play now' sadly :(

Even when I first bought the game it didn't even install anything and doesn't show in my library... Is this the way it's meant to happen?? I'm sooo confused

ben bu oyunu multi player de oyn?yam?yorum yard?m edermisiniz

Why does it say im Enlisted when i bought the spearhead edition on steam?

(lol sorry for asking on this forum also)

Yes, I also bought the Spearhead Edition on steam, and i cant figure out how to upgrade my profile here. Help or suggestions would be great.

While I do understand there's only one web-dev, further news about linking my Steam account and my IM account would be good, as the package I purchased was the Spearhead, with 'guaranteed' name in-game, so .. how's that work now?

Bought the game on steam and have now upgraded to the spearhead edition. Wouldnt mind like the guys above knowing more about how I link my account here.

Listing News articles (sorted by date)