INTERSTELLAR MARINES - An overview
published Friday, 15 May 2009, 11:37 by DaBoss
Interstellar Marines is an AAA, FPS, Sci-fi, action and adventure game with an original and unpredictable storyline featuring single and cooperative gameplay, with heavy focus on realism. Planned as a trilogy and targeted at a 17+ audience, the game is currently being developed for PC. In time it's aimed at the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
Set in a believable future, the player is a newly enlisted Special Forces soldier, equipped with the latest in weaponry, armour and gadgets that will embark on a breathtaking adventure. A world filled with challenging scenarios and heart pounding situations that in time draws you deeper into an ongoing plot.
- Heavy focus on creating a thick realistic feeling of immersion through graphics, sound and game play.
- Single player or up to four players cooperative game play.
- A number of different interactive environments, ranging from claustrophobic space stations to large outdoor levels.
- Persistent character development and skill system
- Non-linear game play and open ended level design
- Freely customizable weapons simulation
- Captivating epic storyline written with focus on the co-operative part of the game
Genre: FPS, Sci-fi, action and adventure game
Release Date: N/A
Developer: Zero Point Software A/S
Publisher: it’s AAA Indie, baby!
Check out the articles on the right for more details about the game.