The NeuroGen Incident
published Saturday, 27 Sept. 2014, 00:00 by ZPSPhyrefli
Co-op is here with the nail-bitingly intense The NeuroGen Incident co-op mission!
The NeuroGen Incident
After four months of hard work, today we are massively proud to announce that our very first full co-op experience has been released!
Interstellar Marines is a game built on the promise of awesome co-op, and The NeuroGen Incident is the first time we've unleashed the full power of our co-op experience. Built in a level 6 times the size of our largest multiplayer map, The NeuroGen Incident allows you to play through one of the pivotal stories in the development of the Interstellar Marines program.
With difficulty levels ranging from Easy all the way to the legendary Interstellar Marines, The NeuroGen Incident can be played through multiple times with a different experience and path every game. You and your co-op friends will be fighting intelligent enemies, in different areas with divergent paths to success each time you fire up Interstellar Marines! We've even added several new Steam achievements for you to achieve during the fight.
Click here to see Interstellar Marines on Steam
Released: 26th September 2014
- ADDED: First iteration of co-op, "The NeuroGen Incident"
- ADDED: First iteration of revive
- ADDED: Guard AI, animations, audio and revised CTR model
- ADDED: Afflicted AI, animations, audio and revised CTR model
- ADDED: Ability to add electrical systems to levels, including power boxes and switches
- ADDED: Ability to add door locks to levels
- ADDED: Ability to add key cards to levels
- ADDED: Ability to add audio logs to levels
- ADDED: Ability to add waypoints to levels
- ADDED: Ability to invite friends to servers from within the game
- ADDED: Ability to randomly spawn co-op items (CTR, key cards etc.)
- ADDED: VOIP for co-op, including in-game VOIP tab (press ESC to access)
- ADDED: ZPS admin ability to kick/ban players on a server
- ADDED: Central ban register
- ADDED: Round score logging
- ADDED: Ability to add multiple difficulty levels for AI
- ADDED: Ability for the AI to patrol
- ADDED: Ability for the Afflicted AI to melee attack
- ADDED: Massive new range of props
- ADDED: Large number of new modules
- ADDED: Best team in Interstellar Marines icon
- ADDED: Additional server browser filters
- ADDED: Ability for first player to pick public, friends-only or private server in co-op
- ADDED: Ability for first player to choose difficulty level of server in co-op
- ADDED: Show difficulty level in HUD
- ADDED: First iteration of co-op game mode
- ADDED: Sector-based CTR relevancy
- ADDED: 100+ audio recordings
- UPDATED: Megalodon model and sounds
- UPDATED: Glass windows now have a new shader
- UPDATED: Force player into walk-crouch to avoid clipping in vents
- UPDATED: Announcer manager to buffer audio announcements
- UPDATED: Reflections use cube maps
- UPDATED: CTR model
- UPDATED: Build tools to speed up Linux builds
- The HUD names and kill messages will be clipped on aspect ratios that are less wide than 16:10
- The game will stop updating when switching out of fullscreen in Windows (known bug in Unity 4)
- View jittering may occur when jumping on lossy networks
- Audio may cut off partially/completely on weapon/helmet sounds
- Other players will seem to float above or interpenetrate while standing on a moving dynamic platforms (network smoothing will exaggerate this effect)
- Mainline and Mainline Winter maps have been temporarily removed from menu
- Potential to fall through elevator when moving
- FIXED: "TP stealing when more than one player is capturing a zone"
Head on over to our Steam store page and check it out
Keep the great feedback coming!
FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME,
Your team at Zero Point Software