Game Update 1
published Saturday, 6 July 2013, 03:00 by ZPSBozar
All the waiting and hoping is over: we’re on Steam and we can finally focus all our time on actual game development!
We’re currently working on an update for next week, but we simply had to address the key binding issue that have prevented some of you from enjoying the game.
Today (a few hours past our bedtime) we’ve rolled out a minor update introducing custom key bindings and on request we’ve also spawned two brand new servers for stress testing intense 8vs8 combat training.
Version: 0.5.1 (minor update)
Released: 6th of July 2013
- ADDED: support for custom key/mouse bindings in menu
- ADDED: support for multiplayer games with up to 16 players
- ADDED: support for toggling rain in environmental states
- UPDATED: so 5:4 and 4:3 screen resolutions are available in the video settings
- ADDED: sprinkler prototype to Sandbox
- UPDATED: all input help to reflect the key/mouse bindings
- UPDATED: the master server listing to refresh more often
- UPDATED: the rain-detection on the marine (helmet + sounds) to be much more accurate
- UPDATED: Arch, Rupture and Mainline with rain
- UPDATED: rain FX on helmet with smaller droplets to make it more realistic
- UPDATED: rain environment sounds on Rupture (thunder and foggy/grey environment states)
- UPDATED: the Quit button so it's slightly more visible
- FIXED: "you can aim/suicide/toggle helmet while in menu"
Keep the great feedback coming!
FOR THE LOVE OF THE GAME,
Your team at Zero Point Software