Why Join the Spearhead Unit

published Friday, 15 May 2009, 10:56 by DaBoss

By joining the spearheads you're joining an exclusive club. Only 75.000 will ever join the Spearhead Unit and get the props and perks that follows.

Spearheads get a free digital copy for PC of all the titles in the INTERSTELLAR MARINES trilogy: First Contact, When Worlds Collide, and Satellite of Saturn, if and when they come out.Keeping it tight.

Spearheads are easily identified. When they post comments they stand out with customizable avatars, a Spearhead frame around their avatar, and the Spearhead font color. They also carry a special Spearhead Unit patch on the shoulder, both on-site and in-game.

Spearheads have special access. They get pre-access to all playable releases and selected content on InterstellarMarines.com. They get access to high quality media files. Spearheads are also the first to receive invitations to join beta programs.

Basically, the sooner you support the more we will give back. If you join the community a day before launch, you won't get as many benefits as the ones who signed up from the start. Spearheads are the true pioneers. They will be the ones remembered for their love for INTERSTELLAR MARINES and for their believe in AAA Indie, and they will be treated accordingly.

Enlist now and proceed to join the Spearhead.

Comments

Very exciting initiative, which I - as both a Dane and a Spearhead - of course hope will succeed ;)

I second that Traun. To both :)

Just signed up... All in for the Indie developers!

Can't wait to see what you will throw our way. How involved are you gonna let us get?

Yeah - we believe! :)

Been on a tour on the office!, So were sold some time ago! :D
But go Indie and go denmark! ;)

I just signed up, looking forward to see what's coming next in the development of this game.

By the way, what's up with the custom avatars that I was promised when I paid for Spearhead? As far as I can see, I can only choose the premade avatars.

The upload of custom avatars is not implemented yet (as it says on the upgrade page), but it is planned for in the very near future.

Cool.

Signing up for Spearhead :)

Hey, just saw your photo op trailer on Gametrailers.com so thought I would sign up to support you guys! I'm from an independent animation studio in Singapore so I know how tough it is to keep an indie project going. Hope you guys are very successful! Sounds like you guys have a very committed team, so I'm confident you guys will make it!

If it would say "Get a free digital copy of all titles in the IM: Trilogy for XBOX 360." instead of "Get a free digital copy of all titles in the IM: Trilogy for PC" I would instantly enlist for SPEARHEAD. So is there any possibility that you will make the SPEARHEAD offer for XBOX users too?

Hey Guys, I just saw "photo vid" on GT and I'm glad that I came here. Very, very promising projesct! I might concider to support You by joining the spearhead but I (and I think many others) would like to have some more info. Could you answer few questions?
- Do you have any ESTIMATE release date? I dont want to foze 36$ till 2011-2012 if You know what I mean.
- Are there gona be any PvP Multiplayer?
- Is it gona have "colonial marines" feel? Im thinking about realistic, grim science fiction, not Star Wars colorfull beams etc.
- When are You Guys planing to launch forums?
- How many content ( how many hours of gameplay?) do You plan to release in first part of the trilogy? Is it gona be some sort of campaign or separate missions?

I really keep my fingers crossed for You Guys! I hope IM will be huge success!

Joined the club...

The Dutch are also believing in this project!

Are you planning on disclosing the number of spearheads? as a feature?

Cheers,

Great post and great way to promote the donations! I would very kindly donate, but I don't have a credit card :(

Although I am former US Army, I can stand being a Marine to support a good cause. ;)

Spearheads for the win.

Nice to know it actually goes to the development of the game as well.

I've donated as a spearhead, but id really like to donate more. Im very fond of the AAA-indie idear and would support it even more, if i had the option. So why dont you create an extra donation program for the spearheads, where we can decide how much extra we'd like to support you with? :)

I want to be able to donate but don't have/want a credit card. I saw Netbank as an option on the agreement but it wasn't an option when it actually came to pay :( .

Any chance on adding Paypal in the future? I'd like to give you guys my money :)

I'm a long time PC gamer and this is hands down the most promising idea I've come across for a great game. However its not simply the game itself that I'm interested in, this whole concept of AAA Indie is excellent and far sighted! Initially I thought it was a scam to get people like ourselves to give money but after further research I'm convinced that the people involved with Zero Point are honest, well intentioned, and committed to following through with this project. I also believe that our input (Spearheads and others who have invested in this idea) will be considered and on occasion implemented into the project. I'm hopeful for this project and look forward to a finished project, a game that we can all be proud of! Keep pushing it Zero Point and keep working hard!

why should i give you $30 of my money, all you are doing is rippin people off with this "if and when". I hope for the sake of the people who already gave you their hard earned money that you do come up with a product in the near future. REALITY FTW

@Roger_D25
Thank you Roger for making the effort of Researching us. Naively, it didn't really occur to us that it could be perceived as a scam, given what we have put out there. We are currently re-prioritising our work to document our honest intentions and humble origins (not to mention still some real "hardship")

@CoNTRAKToR
If you can/will make your own way (sorry, we are penny-pinching) to our offices in Copenhagen and you agree that we may record and release your visit and honest respone (one way or the other!) - we would really like you to come and see for yourself

PS: don't everybody else feel obliged to post "negative" comments, in order to be invited - we will be inviting randomly selected Spearheads for a Grand Tour, hopefully at least on a monthly basis (starting with the ones who can pay for their own expenses - just (partly) joking)

G

Your very welcome Gert, thanks for the reply! I feel like a jerk now for mentioning that I initially worried this might be some sort of scam (it was simply ignorance on my behalf because I didn't know much about the project at that point)! Hopefully my support shows that I no longer have that worry and I'm currently going out of my way to help spread the word about IM as best I can!

In regards to CoNTRAKToR's comments, initially I was hesitant to get on board and make an actual investment despite the fact I liked the project (because like you I was worried about getting scammed or screwed). However it didn't take much research to realize that is not the case, Zero Point is a legitimate group of people who believe in this project and will see it through to the end (or die trying), lol! Plus on a more practical level this simply is not a great way to scam people out of their money, there are much easier ways to scam people and make far more money than Zero Point is!

I invested in this project with my eyes open fully understanding that it may never become a fully working game. If I'm not mistaken Zero Point is not promising the world here, they are only promising that their going to do the best they can to see this project through to the end. Even if the project fails and there is not a finished game at the end I still think my investment was a good one because I believe in the AAA indie concept and business model!

@Roger_D25: No need for apologies! The burden of proof is on us! and we are trying to improve our communication - without getting all - "please help" and "gooie"
Spearheads and enlisted Marines are all our "Brothers in Arms" - this is a battle, getting "our baby" out there and also proving a new business model - you all deserve and have, our utmost respect!
G

I feel so loved right now :D

You guys are doing an awesome job at trying something that ppl tend to stray from, not opting for the more constraining but well off package that publishers offer. You guys have complete freedom and how this game is developed while not seeking 'approval' from essentially your client (a publisher).

If theres any chance you need help on anything, there's a growing strong community following this project all the way! and I'm glad to be one of them... so just shout out and I'm sure we'll respond! :D

@Frenzel The best you can do is keep spreading your honest opinion- and keep the comments coming, until we can get a proper Forum going in the next few weeks - thanks!

@ StrudsDK - We thought it was a bit too cornie, but we are now working on it - we will be getting back to you soon (hang on to your dosh till then!) - thanks for the suggestion.
G

Hi guys!
I am here as a Spearhead, as a brother that believes in this project to show all of you that Brazil is supporting all of you. I just found out about the game but I already enlisted. I'm really happy to be part of this family.
Love you all!

"-BROTHERS IN ARMS! SEMPER FI!"

Alright, silence is fair enough. No money from me then but I will watch You and I really hope You will manage it. Good luck Guys!

Love for the game from Norway!!! ;D

Kirq dpes asks a few good questions imo...

Really looking forward to getting that forum up and running. I really like the idea for the game, and the trailers so far have been impressive, but at this point i simply dont know enough to buy (/support) the game yet.

@Kirq and @forgefire: We are working on the Forum, best guess is in 2 weeks - till then, keep the comments coming and don't part with any dosh, until your "blown away" - but keep an eye on this space and spreading the word

@weirdoo - thought you were all still out celebrating the Eurovision win - go Norway!

@hmd187 - what does Semper FI mean? - need to brush up on my Brazilien/Portugese!

Sorry - it only me answering today - the rest are on a well-earnt long weekend
g

@gert
SEMPER FI is not portuguese, it's latin, short for SEMPER FIDELIS. It means ALWAYS FAITHFUL. This phrase is commonly used by the U.S. ARMY soldiers.

"-BROTHERS IN ARMS! SEMPER FI!"

@hmd187

You mean 'commonly used by the US Marines,' right? Can't say I've heard any army guys saying the phrase. Sorry to nag, but I've got a lot of friends that would point out the distinction in a heartbeat.

Ah, never mind, just looked up the phrase now and it does seem that a certain regiment in the US Army actually adopted the phrase before the marines.

@Ghost1800

Ok man, it doesn't matter who said it, just what it means. Nice of you to concern.

"-BROTHERS IN ARMS! SEMPER FI!"

Whatever, lets make it a "key-phrase" for our future combat situations......

and @hmd187 - great new insight to tease everyone before starting gaming IM

"SEMPER FI"

R

Hello all
I did sign up today and i'm glad to be aboard!
I did like the photo op trailer and i do host it on my site.
I do support you and your project so i do point other gamers here from my site.
Hope this is a help to you and your project.

I dont know yet? maybe ill get Fontline instead. hmm must think.

Fellow Marines!

It´s great to be a part of this crazy project!

I think I have seen the "for the love"film a hundred times - love the laugh, Nicolaj, love that love, Marines! If these guys can´t do it, who could?!

There is no way this is´nt gonna happen!

Semper, boys, semper fidelis!!

@ReStMarine: My aim is to make it our key-phrase. I'll always end my messages with SEMPER FI. I'm glad you liked it.

What would everybody suggest? This key-phrase belonging just to spearheads or everybody? I'd really like to see everybody using this phrase, after all we are all brothers in arms.

@gert: What do you think? If you like the idea, please help broadcasting it.

LET'S MAKE THIS THE BEST GLOBAL MARINE CORPS. IN THIS WORLD FULL OF HATE, WE CAN SHOW WE ALL ARE ONE

"-BROTHERS IN ARMS! SEMPER FI!"

[quote hmd187]
[/quote]

...why stop at "Global" - why not make it INTERSTELLAR!

I couldn't help myself - it was to easy :P

Semper fidelis bro

@hmd187 and re "Semper Fidelis" as a Key Phrase - I think the short answer is that it has already, by Community Consent entered the IM Phase Book - before I stick my head too far out, I know this has to be vetted by the internal ZPS Team (but that's probably the easy one, given the above), but our Legal Counsel could be the sticking point, due to Trademark issues(We have already been Councelled that the term "Marine" could be considered a Trademark of the US Marine Corp) - We have to be careful not to confuse being Indie with being Naive
g

Fellow developer and Scandinavian has joined the Spearhead. I wish you all success!

@gert: I understand your concern. We should look into it, but I don't think the phrase is a registered trademark. Let's pay attention not to be harmed by this.

@Bulldog: My bad. Let's make this the best marine corps on earth and everywhere else. lol

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE!

"-BROTHERS IN ARMS! SEMPER FI!"

@gert: I just did a research at the "United States Patent and Trademark Office" web site and I didn't find Semper Fidelis as a trademark. However it doesn't mean we should stop worrying about it.

"-BROTHERS IN ARMS! SEMPER FI!"

@gert: I have some news. As I deepened my research, I found out that the phrase is registered by more than one entity. However only one still has a live registration, all the others were canceled or abandoned.

All other brothers, help finding out more about it.

"-BROTHERS IN ARMS! SEMPER FI"

@hmd187 - Love the energy! - Our Legal Council (Kim G.) has a doctorate in trademarks, especially relating to media and games - I'll pass on your research (don't for a second think this is meant in a patronising way)- really appreciate the effort. Just one question - how can we harness your passion for our recruitment/fund-raising efforts?

@Bulldog - the Interstellar Community is the ultimate goal, but lets start with the Global one (incl. the MIB extra-terrestrials in our midst) - the rest later
g

@gert: You have my e-mail in my profile. Send me a proposal, let's discuss it.

"-BROTHERS IN ARMS! SEMPER FI"

Just a idea, but i think it should be possible to acces others accounts by pressing someones name! Thats meant for when you need a gamertag and so on :) Anyways looking forward to the release! Cant find my credit card so its gonna be a while before i can sign up :O Anyways GL

hmd187, you are a real evangelist!!

semper fi!

@mary: I do what I can to help others. ;)

"-BROTHERS IN ARMS! SEMPER FI"

Suit up boys! Its going to be a long bumpy road!

@Gert,

do not worry - Semper Fidelis or Semper Fi is not a registered trademark anywhere according to the official databases. However, it has been a registered trademark in the US for clothing but that trademark is DEAD. Semper Fidelis respectively Semper Fi forms part of other trademarks, but that does not prevent us form using the term.

Consequently, let us use the term until somebody (rightfully) tells us not to.

Brgds.

Kim G.

@Shorty: That's a good one to hear!

"-BROTHERS IN ARMS! SEMPER FI!"

Oorah Marines!

@Ghost1800: Really? An army unit adopted it first? That's interesting. I know for fact that if I had said it around marines when I was in the US Army, I would have gotten dirty looks. As far as I know, it is very much a marine only thing today.

If you are unable to use Semper Fi/delis for any reason, the US military uses a variety of latin phrases, down to individual units. Here's some examples of latin phrases that have been personally on my uniform: Primus Inter Pares (first among equals), Pro Patria Vigilans (Watchful for the nation), Semper Paratus (Always Prepared), and Audacia (by daring deeds). Basically, my point is anything in latin that hints that you are a badass killing machine would theoretically be authentic to being a slogan for a military unit that is US based / influenced.

That being said, all branches of the US military greatly value tradition, and you can easily expect a marine to be saying Semper Fi 100s of years from now, so it works perfectly.

Sorry for the wall of text,
TL;DR: SEMPER FI

Yeah, I did it!

I joined the Marines for a good cause. Back for more soon.

@ Tacticalspoon:

I'd take that with a grain of salt. Wikipedia seems to be the only source I can come up with.

That being said...

try_Regiment_(United_States)

Kind of surprised myself actually...

@Ghost1800:

I appreciate the info man, that's fairly interesting. I have actually seen members of this unit (I went to basic training where they operate) and had no idea that was their motto. Most unit crests have a little scrollwork with the unit motto on them, but theirs does not.

@gert: Hey man! What about the fund raising? You didn't answer or e-mailed me.

"-BROTHERS IN ARMS! SEMPER FI!"

I recommend you make a Fansite Kit...

Your company can then highlight put the best ones or, better yet, host some wallpapers and avatars the community would be able to create with it.

I just read the bit about an extra donation function - I don't think it should be reserved just for Spearhead, though. If this game-trilogy is successful it will be the first true Indie project of its kind.

ALL paid subsribers should be entitled to donate more if they wish. Those who have enlisted under a paid account have still given money to it, so they should have the same privileges as Spearhead users, with certain donations giving them the ability to upgrade their current account to a higher type.

The studio should also fully realise the "Discussions" section of Facebook. Right now you guys look like you have nothing in the way of forums, so an area dedicated to exchanging ideas to improve the game or talking to you better would be beneficial to IM's development process.

How many members so far? Anyone know?

Heya ZPS-guys.
I just registered an "ISC Martian Service" account, trying out another type - just to upgrade to SH later on. I can see it’s still the original price to "upgrade" to SH even though I already paid for the "ISC Martian Service". Is this "working as intended" or should it have been the difference in price to upgrade? I have no problem paying the original amount - it just came as a surprise to me that it wasn't the difference I had to pay to upgrade.

...yes I'm Bulldog

@ ImBulldog aka Bulldog aka ? :)

Yes, the Upgrade page is "working as intended", we want the Spearhead unit and the Spearhead offer to be very special, but we also want to have separate smaller upgrades for the ones that just wants to support a bit.

That said, this IS AAA Indie, which means we can and will re-engineer the system as we see fit to e.g. take all types of "support" and give back special community achievements or something else. The last thing we want is to piss our community off.

I can't give you any time specifics but we are building an advanced community achievement system which will tie directly into the game. (Arrrhhh, that was to specific) :)

For the love of the game,
ZPSHIcks

I have much faith in you guys and hope for success for this great game. Who would have thought that a Danish team of nerds would come up with this great concept?
I salute you.

For the love of the game!

croucher "Ebbe"

@Hicks
Aka Sonny - and as I said I really don’t have a problem with this. It only means I can "donate" more if I go the long way to SH :P
I was just curious as to what would happen if I did - and now I know. *Updated to a real account now*

I am not getting that cool e-mail invoice any more as I did with my first SH account... Is that "working as intended"?

Anyway - dont mind me, I'm just testing out the system, and spending some money while doing it :P

@ImBulldog aka Sonny - I hope your not "speculating" in collecting several SH accounts! - just kidding, appreciate the support - knock yourself out, but as ZPSHicks aka Kim, illuded to, we are devising a kick-ass Support/Achievement system - to appropriately recognize the individuals (in-game and in-community) who stuck their necks (and money) out early on.

ZPSHicks, Reese and I (the founders) are constantly bugging Shorty (aka Solicitor) to find (practical) ways we can litterally give something back WHEN we are a hit!

Enough (too much?) said for now - will keep you posted!
g

I'm wondering how many Spearheads we have now, since I saw the Spearhead offer got bumped 1 more day. Was that automatic or did you guys do it yourselves?

A total of the people who bought account upgrades would be nice, a monthly Key Perfomance Indicator of the community growth-

Back to the discussion regarding latin quotes.
I was in the Dragoon Regiment in Jutland (DK) 5'th Recon Battalion, 4'th Scout Squadron.
The regimental motto was "Fortes Fortuna Juvat" Fortune Favours the Bold, which is quite similar to the SAS, Who Dares Wins.

I don't know it, but it would seem weird if you are able to own rights to sayings and mottos of 2.000 year old organisations and culture.
Would be ridicolous though if the Italian army sued the US, for using their cultural heritage in their army mottos.

@Steverman:

We prolonged the offer until June 02 as it´s a national holyday in Denmark today - gave some of the tech guys the day off - so offer stands until tomorrow.

What's up everyone?

It's been a while since my last post...
@gert: Hey man! What's up? Any news on the fund raising?

I can see the community is growing, lots of new guys here. I also noticed that the "motto" discussion has interested a bunch of people.

I hereby welcome our new brothers in arms:

"-BROTHERS IN ARMS! SEMPER FI!"

so.... I finally signed up for the spearheads! Noticed the offer ended today and thought "hmm...might as well do it now instead of later.."

as for how many spearheads there are... i got a pretty good guess based on what i just saw when i signed up... there is a number with the total number of transactions, not sure if its supposed to be there ;)

@hmd187 -sorry for missing your last post (I've got another day-job, but that's no excuse)

I mentioned in my answer to ImBulldog a couple of days ago that we are working on a Support-Scheme, but I'd rather not go into too many details, as they are still being tested (technically and legally) - but the team has committed to launching it this month - along with the Forum(s) and The Vault - not to mention quite a few web-site bug-fixes.

Regarding the number of Spearheads - we had agreed internally not to make it pulic until we had more and wanted to use it for publicity purposes - but the invoice number is not far out!
- so Spearheads know roughly where we are up to - with about 10 times that amount of registered Marines (the grey ones).

We are building a long-term relationship/community - one "brick" at-a-time for now, but obviously hoping it will pick up when the Vault comes out, not to mention actual (limited) playable environments in August/September - depending on how our Engine-saga progresses.

FTLOTG - Semper Fi - You Will Believe!
g

@gert: I understand you have your responsibilities, so don't worry about it. I'm eager to see the new upgrades.

"-BROTHERS IN ARMS! SEMPER FI!"

whats up Marines!! ive gotten my brother to sign up...we love the idea of the community being so close to the dev team!! for the love of the game and gamers!!!

oh boy now i want to join i just noticed your project today on gamespot and i was kinda confused about the whole concept of us giving you our money then i realized your an independent game then when i saw more of the game i was very intrigued i will have to fork out some of my money very soon an upgrade to a spearhead

I really should have signed up for this ages ago, but better late than never :)

Reporting for Duty

Alright, I'm totally down for this. Anything that isn't shaped by the Industry and Cooperate pigs sounds awesome to me. The best creations are always ones that aren't bent and shifted by outside sources.
I actually didn't even realize this was being developed until about a month ago and I've been keeping an eye on it since. Kick some tail and develop the game we gamers have been waiting on. :)

Interesting...
Would be nice if there was any kind of a project progress/timeline here.

And I wanna change my Avatar !!!

5 years, 1 month ago

what system is this for

you know what, I'll join.

or not because my computer keeps crashing every time I try to get on paypal.

damn

I really want to support "IM" and i have a highly X amount of money that i would like to give you guys so is it possible if i can get in touch with you guys to further discuss my donation?

@ Prophet

Please do not hesitate to contact our main investor Gert if you have queries about further investment:

His email is: gert@haarjorgensen.com

For the love of the game
/ZPSHicks

So seriously ZPS. Will IM work on a laptop. Namely a Dell Inspiron 1501. It is one I work on but I want to join the Spearheads or least the Frontliners so bad. I've been wanting to for about a month now but I've been hesitant because it's for the PC. In the past I've had horrible luck with PC games actually working. I rather it for the Xbox 360. But IM is too cool not get and the briefing room sounds sweet. Damn ye of the Spearhead persuasion. You guys are like the Navy SEALs, running around blowing stuff up and I'm the water cleaner in the army reserve. Looks like Uncle Sam doesn't like me.

JUST SIGNED UP FOR SPEAR HEADS!!!!!!THIS IS SO COOL!!!!

I wish all the best ZeroPoint & Gert.
I really hope this will become successful project.
Regards.

Joined up today! Let's do this!!!!!!!!!

I joined today, but is there any game setup that we will receive??
This game look sooooo good!!

Let's get started!

A playable demo is on its way, yes.

ahhhhhh

I finally joined spearhead today :)

Welcome ;-).

Got "spearheaded" today:):) Ho-oorah!!!!!!

Gee, welcome as well !

Will there be present (Military) tactics in the game? If so great if not please consider it.

Finally upgraded to Spearhead!
Can't wait for the new Bullseye gameplay demo and of course future updates and releases.
Keep up the great work and don't let us down :)

Here's your badge; this way.
Welcome !

I have been looking into this game... God i dont know for how long... But its been in my sights for a year atleast. Maybe it was the whole "Marines' being in the title... Semper Fi to the Danes the have a real promising game on the way. Just droped my bills for spear head i hope i made the cut.. Honestly i cant believe there isnt more hype about this one. Seems like allot of people are going to be kicking themselves in the @$$ for not supporting yall like they should... Heres to The Concept of one of the most Promising games todate.. And heres to hoping i dont have to wait too long to waste away a portion of my adult life on this game!!!

Thanks Thib, for welcoming the new Marines and Spearheads - appreciate the support. With a bit of luck, they'll be queing up tomorrow - ;-) Ready yourself!
FTLOTG
g

hey does it cost any money?

wow i enterd the hologram arena and waited to load when i got to megalodon the door opend and i enterd.... then i fell down into the blacknes and saw the stage from beneth then evrything just got black. and my words are WOW

I will join in the next days!

game is looking good, keep it up

Alright, I'm here, I'm here, sorry !

Welcome people, feel free to introduce yourself in the forums, Astalano will take up from there. Thanks for your interest, and your support, Chillus ;-).

I only joint the spearheads to support the Danish gaming industry. But after reading about it I looks really cool.

Go Denmark :)

I believe in this game, you can do this!

Greetings from Germany.

Welcome guys. ;-)

Keep up the good work and I hope to hear a lot more about the new developments!

If anyone can make the Unity Engine look this good they have my Support.

Do you also will do this stuf for the XB-360.
It coud give more interest for the console player,just like me.
Also because my PC is so crapy i can not play Bullseye.

Well keep-up the good work, i can not wait for the game release,i will sourly pre-order it.

http://www.gametrailers.com/ > brought me here... Good engine.. crashes on my mozilla but no problemo ! Chrome is good as well... Hope to see a nice co op missions and crazy stuff.. !

AAA Indie is one of the best concepts I have come across in a while, I would love for this to be the future of gaming. Take the power back from the publishers and put it in the hands of developers and gamers, where it used to be and where it belongs!

Welcome amongst us Spearheads, bonds. ;-)

XBOX 360 version?

This game is so great! I hope they really realease a complete version for PC.

i tried the game before i registered nice graphics and nice game play will be upgrading my account soon i have a ? is this game multiplayer or is it singleplayer hoping multiplayer

Donated. Indies FTW.

I love me some Indie efforts! Best of luck to you, Zero Point Software. I'll be along for the ride!

I suport you guys all the way, this is so cool. I wish I was a partof it ...LOL !!!

You got my support and wiching all the succes you deserve. Can't wait to play the final product. Sooo exciting, great work Gents !

Joined :)

4 years, 1 month ago

como eu fico ingual a voces

Great work guys keep it up!!!

Good.

signed really looking forward to this!

Signed up and ready to rauk 'n' roll!

Keep it comin' ...

just signed up yayz for blowing off legs in running man

WTF

Amazed by everything I have seen thus far! The few bits I've played online so far have been better than some games I've paid for! Keep it coming...happy to help support it all!

I hope this project succedes.

I'm not a huge FPS fan, but I have a feeling that this game will be worth playing.

And I wholeheartedly support AAA-Indie.

"I STILL BELIEVE" ...IN GAMING!

After watching all your videos and looking at your images on this site I without hesitation immediately signed up for Spearhead. This really looks like its going to be my dream game. I want to help as much as I can to see this game made. Just judging by the "Running Man" that I have just finished completing I know this game is going to be near perfect. Your training missions alone are better than a lot of games I have played. My jaw also literally dropped when I saw what you guys were doing with that real time voice chat in-game I will be having so much fun with just that alone.

Cant wait for this game to be released when it is done. :)

After playing some more of Bullseye i felt as well that i have to do this and support you guys.
It is always good to see small groups trying to do something on a small budget and with communitie support and succeed. There is no better feeling.
And because of that i am here to support you with signing uo for Spearhead as well.
Keep up the good work and hopefully we can see the next part you have in store for us.

yndsu

Im liking what I see soo far. So much in fact that I joined up as a Spearhead'er :P

New Spearhead recruit here. Ready to meet my fellow marines on the battlefield. Keep up the good work Zero Point! The game looks good.

Support From Germany. I hope that theres Planet Traveling and and Armor Customization IF it will Beat EVERY other Game i would build a Temple for the game!

Nice One Zero Point!!

Ehh i would buy this but its too expensive for me in my country

I just joined up as a Spearhead recruit. I actually first heard about IM almost a year ago, but I decided to wait awhile and see if you guys were still around. Well, I'm glad you're still here, and I have to say from what you have on the site IM is going to be awesome! Keep up the good work!

Thought you guys were dead in the water, glad to see thats not the case.

So, as a promise I made to myself, I am fully supporting you and have upgraded to a "Spearhead" and look forward to great success from you guys in the near future!

Let me know when we get to kill some space sharks,

Regards.

Got a recommendation here from a friend, loads of fun so far, looking forward to the finished product.

Not many people comment do they? I really hope this game will succeed because for people like us who are here before the game even gets released don't get ripped off... I'm actually hoping to get rewarded for supporting you guys from the beginning with something only we can have something only for us :)

oh yeah and SEMPER FI!!!!!!!

I like your style guys, this game has massive potential to suck time and cash out of me for the rest of my life hahaha

if anything like DEUS EX it would be awsome!

Iwill be signing up soon for sure, hope all goes well!

SPEARHEADS UNITE!, Let's make this game a reality.

Support for u guys.. *thumbs up*

Spearhead, as promised in the YT channel (franxneto).

Can't wait to see the final game done. Any news on the next chapter?

I will also buy the eventual support medal when I have spare cash, by the way... even if I have to fund the whole thing myself, I MUST see this game done! :P

With a great design/game plan and the skills to back it up, zero point is going to break into the market with this game... training camps for a fps gives one a feel like the game is real, and isn't just a "pick it up and start firing" type of game

Kudos to the team on their future success and I am honored to support in any way I can...

Greetings to all from Puerto Rico. I stand (or rather sit) here as a Speahead brother today to thank the developers for having the vision and boldness in creating a game as deep and immersive as Interstellar Marines. It is still in it's beta phase and already it has the ability to suck you in, make you feel part of an evolving world, and all this while standing ground against the corrupt gaming industry and staying true to it's indie roots (I am a musician who is on the verge of releasing a CD, and though I have been offered label contracts, I deny selling my soul over to some corporate greed-bags). I can only see good things happening for this game (which will soon not be a simple "game" anymore, but a part of an alter ego). The only other "game" that has sucked me in this much has been EVE, and that was 5 years ago (I still play it).
I encourage people to support IM to it's fullest since the devs do listen to it's followers, and to send a message that you needn't be afraid to "go gentle into that good night" and come out victorious against the brazen death.

To AAA I say, "I still believe!"

Cheers,

Volteau

canada supports you guys majorly only wish i had the time to play though. lol

I want to believe in the AAA indie. You have my eternal support :)

geting spear head in a few days and i was wondering how do you get the wings on the spearhead logo

Can you get the sperhead for free

I went Spearhead the minute I got my paycheck! And man, its like investing in a business that will grow to be a corporation. Sure it may be small and the benefits are not really crystal clear, but think about it! In a few months (or years) when interstellar marines it out, people are going to be envious about your spearhead stuff, like recon in halo 3! And you'll juts sit there and think, "This was so worth the 40 bucks!" Because deep down you know that everyone who scorns you or calls you a nerd or fan-boy really just hates the fact that they weren't smart and didn't buy the spearhead, and they are just jealous!

I'll upgrade to Spearhead as soon as I get out of the financial ups and downs - mostly downs :) because I think this game fully deserves it!

I forgot - greetings from Romania!

oooh...... this is awsome, will promote this to my friends. =)

MULTIPLAYER? EH\

If you could get an Xbox 360 preorder up I will be all for joining. At the moment, though, my computer is extremely slow and (you'll agree I'm sure) I'm not comfortable paying for something I won't be able to enjoy properly. But I promise as soon as there is a 360 preorder I will jump right on board.

3 years, 1 month ago

Still here!

Wow this is awesome \o/
Game feels bang on; movement and shooting feels good, gun is nice and beefy, the iRobots are scary.. it's great!
Hope you guys can get this puppy off the ground :D

/Panic

Just wondering: how many spearheads are there already??

@Outlaw777 - Last time they updated us about that, it was around 2,354

Hmm... I'm wondering, how different are the full versions of the episodes compared to those publicly available on the site?

I must buy interstellar marines game ITS AWESOME

"IF and when"... this dose not sound to good...

You have my word that if the next update has a drum loaded, fully automatic shotgun, I WILL become a spearhead.

Yes finaly : Spearhead

2 years, 1 month ago

Purchased Spearhead on a whim simply because they are an indie developer and want to support. Having only seen brief, yet very promising glimpses of the game over the years, I finally played the game today...I'm happy with my purchase. The future is very promising.

2 years, 1 month ago

The game looks cool, and I wholeheartedly want to support them, but I'm not sure if I want to pay the money right now. I might sign up eventually, though.

I will be enlisting as a spearhead very soon! There are few developers out there that seem to have so much passion for the immersion of gaming. In looking to the future to see what comes of this and to support people who love development as much as I do - I salute you, Zero Point.

I just found this game today on steam's greenlight. Immediately i fell in love with it and went to look at video for it. From i seen and played just a bit ago this game is going to be great you guys have my full support keep up the great work.

ninebreaker: how do you get on the team? This is a important!!!!!!!!!!...............................
..................................................
..................................................
..................................................
..................................

Speerheadin' like a bawss.

Funny little poem made by a random generator!

Interstellar marines, I still believe!

just as my confidence and my hair have eroded

is a goal very hard to achieve

My contributions....wan, and jaded

Spearheads FOREVER

This game is a gem among all the games in development. As ninebreaker said when I saw this on Greenlight I fell in love with the ideas and concepts behind the game. I'll support Zero Point as much as my budget allows. The gameplay video released was quite exciting to watch.

Cheers Oni

wow

Im trying Spearhead unit in 1 week

I believe!

Sorry "getting"

i first saw this on steam green light

i immediately wanted to support this game

SPEARHEADS FOREVER!!!!!!!!

I'm so stoked for this game... I've been following it for years and just saw on the FB page it's coming out soon!!! YES!

i really hope that this game will get even better!
keep up the good work zero point!!!!!

--0050k

-- I still believe.

I just purchased the Spearhead edition on steam. How do I activate the support medals on this site?

^
Same question here man.

Same for me as well. Bought Spearhead on Steam, but don't know how to activate it here.

Glad to join the unit!!

Has Anyone got an idea now how to connect your steam acc with this acc.?

cool

Seriously. Guys. I have the same question as DonAban and others above. How do I connect accounts?

Okay, just found a piece of info on the forums, that steam linking system isn't done yet. Soory, guys. My bad.

9 months, 2 weeks ago

Dear ZeroPoint,
can you tell us when the next update is and what will be updated (Guns, Campaign, ETC.)
Thanks:)
Musically yours,
Austin Brown (Brownster98)

8 months, 2 weeks ago

How I Conect My Steam Acount To The Site?

5 months ago

Came back after 9 months and still nothing. Welp, I might be stupid, but isn't it a bit strange?

3 months, 2 weeks ago

preety neat so far

1 month, 3 weeks ago

Ready for deployment!

1 month ago

I really look forward to see this game be developed further! I was very impressed when I found out the game is danish. Keep up the good work. Godt arbejde!

Listing AAA Indie articles (sorted by date)