Who are Zero Point Software?

published Thursday, 14 May 2009, 19:43 by ZPSHicks

Zero Point Software A/S is an independent developer of games and game related technologies located in Copenhagen, Denmark. The team at Zero Point Software includes some of the best talents in the industry. Our strategy is AAA Indie. We strive to deliver top-end games funded, developed, marketed, and distributed independently from publishers.

who-are-zero-point-software

We should have had a picture of the entire team right here, so come back if you want to meet the team.

Comments

You guys are my heroes! Great work, keep it up and let’s play this game soon!

Who is the guy on the left and what is he laughing at?

@Soulglow - His name is Jacob, I think the technical term is "Modeller" (correct me if I'm wrong Jacob) - I had trouble recognising him too - he normally wears a ski-hat.

What I do know is that he has been with us from the beginning and is the main character behind the look of most of our characters and creatures - I'd hate to have his nightmares!

Watch out for some of his Master-Class-tutorials comming up

I used to live in Copenhagen moved to the U.S during school.

5 years, 1 month ago

hey i need a Member from Zero Point :D
i have send 3 emails and i didnt get any emails or some thing back -.-
so i hope any here can help :d

5 years, 1 month ago

Hi, I'm sure you could find help on the forums; few people track 'old' articles comments.

Go!!!!!!!!

Det fra Canada!!! De onde ROCK! Jeg ønsker Dem alt godt og jeg ser frem til at lære mere om, hvad de gør. Folk som dem, der skubber grænser er dem, der og OP gøre reglerne for fremtiden.

Did that make any sense?

Err I'd like It if a High posistioned ZERO POINT IM Team Person could Respond to this: Will
IM Be free or Payed for?

Listing AAA Indie articles (sorted by date)